Ann Wigmore Living Foods Conference 2013
2013 September 28
Vilnius Congress Symphony Hall, Vilnius Street 6
The conference presents the latest scientific research and clinical data about the direct relationship of health and nutrition, nutrient-rich food cultivation and preparation techniques; and studies based on the seminal work of of the late Lithuanian Dr. Ann Wigmore (Ona Varapickaite) who practiced in the USA and internationally.
- Dr. T. Colin Campbell is a Nutritional Biochemist and Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cherie Soria is founder and director of the California-based Living Light Culinary Institute, bestselling author, vegetarian raw vegan gourmet cuisine chef and educator, and Ann Wigmore student.
- Cornell University who has been researching the effect of nutrition on long-term health for more than forty years.
- Marva Oganyan is physician, biochemist, and author who has practiced naturopathic healing throughtout Russian for more than forty years.
- Viktoras Kulvinskas is a holistic health practitioner, nutritionist, raw foods advocate, bestselling author, and Dr. Anne Wigmore colleague. He co-founded the Original Hippocrates Health Institute in Boston, Mass. and lectures internationally.
- Loreta Vainius is living foods nutritionist, wheatgrass and sprout culitivation expert, raw food culinary educator, and Ann Wigmore student.
- Karyn Calabrese is a detoxification expert, award-winning Chicago raw food restauranteur, and Ann Wigmore student.
- Jelena Tulchina is the founder of Natural Medicine Centres in Vilnius and Kaunas.
- 9.00 – 10.00 Registration
- 10.00 – 10.15 Welcome by Ann Wigmore Fund Director Paulius Jarusevicius
- 10.15 – 11.45 Dr. T. Colin Campbell, “Diet, Disease and Nutritional Medicine”
- 11.45 – 12.45 Karyn Calabrese, “Individual Paths Towards Well-being via Detoxification and Raw Foods”
- 12.45 – 13.00 Jelena Tulchina, „Natural Healing Practice“
- 13.00 – 14.00 Lunch break
- 14.00 – 15.00 Cherie Soria, “Reducing Health Risks with Raw Food Nutrition”
- 15.00 – 16.15 Marva Oganyan, “Natural Medicine”
- 16.15 – 17.15 Viktoras Kulvinskas, “Theraputic Enzymology”.
- 17.15 – 17.45 Loreta Vainius, “Living Food Energetics”
Pariticipants are invited to engage actively in the conference, with opportunities for Q&A and personal meetings with speakers. Just released publications will be available for purchase, along with with the newest Lithuanian raw food products.
The conference will be held in Lithuanian, Russian and English. Headphones will be available for simultaneous translation for the language of choice.
Comments are closed.